|| ..:: CHuCkLeS cHucKLeS ÜÜ ::.. ||* S H A T T E R E D dreams || valentines n nmn

Friday, January 12, 2007



ironic about "thank God its friday"
What's ironic about??


Everytime I woke up in the morning of Friday, i have a feeling of laziness; my body feel tired to get up in bed and I'm wishing to go back to sleep. That's my routine every friday since this second semester had started. Haaaaayz...


Why is that so??? Actually, my laziness begins at wednesday and it goes on 'til friday. Knowing that we had our major subjects at Monday and Tuesday, so after that, i feel bored. OUr wednesday schedule wasn't bad at all, only from 7:00am to 10:00am because its our Logic subject (our prof their is oh so boooring, he even talked to the board, at the window and even to the floor). But in Science and technology, it wasnt boring. Then the feeling of boredom goes on and on...we don't even have our classes every thursday.


And then friday came. Gahd. here comes Phil. Lit and PE. A very boring day for the week. I did'nt know why i have this mood...i think its because of our oldie Prof in Phil LIt. She's an old coot. Arrgh..she make our lives completely miserable. She get tantrums. I didnt understand what she is saying. She even teaches us not the Phil. Literature but the whole Literature instead. Isnt that nice?? Our subject is about Phil. Literature but she tackles about Edgar Allan Poe, Anton Chekov etc..haaaayz...i really hate her. Promise.


At PE, i can say its boring everytime we have our lecture. But whenever we have our physical activities, it makes my body alive.


Gee. That's why i hate friday.


A while ago, she (Phil Lit Prof) gave us our prelim exam. Good thing i got 2.25. We got embarassed at her coz she gave low points on our essays. Anyway, we had our lesson then. And as i am saying, we get bored. I just opened my book and daydreamed instead. I used not to catch a glimpse of her face. Naalibadbaran ako pag nakikita ko mukha nia.Boo.


Then we tackled about We Filipinos are Mild Drinkers by Alejandro Roces. She said that, that the story was kind of humorous and shows exaggeration. Kuya Echo, seated at my back then reacted and laughs sarcasticly. Ha-ha-ha. He did that just to make our prof annoyed. HAhahaha...then i started to imitate kuya, and others did it so. Hahahaha again. Since our prof lacks of her sense of hearing, she did'nt reacted with what weve done. But she only got annoyed when he asked my kuya echo what is chasers?? Kuya echo answered "ma'am un ba ung hinahabol?" *evil grin* ...haha. The prof only said that "i'm asking you seriously"..but the class continued to laugh.


Until she dismissed us, still, me and kuya echo laughs sarcasticly. Ha-ha-ha



At PE time, we had our lecture. I did'nt listened to our prof attentively. I even seated at the back corner, having my ears plugged with earphones. Thank you to Rap, my seatmate, who let me borrow his iPod Nano. But actually, i get a chance to participate at the class discussion. I even remembered the year when the basketball was invented.(hehe)...I just participated once in a while, so that my prof would not scold me for not listening to his discussion. hehe again.



haaayz...if only our Lit prof didnt record an attendance for her class, i would rather be absent, take an hours of sleep instead. My day is ruined everytime i go inside the room 209. Friday really sucks.


boom.

Labels: , ,



* my S H A T T E R E D dreams_ 3:36 PM

|