|| ..:: CHuCkLeS cHucKLeS ÜÜ ::.. ||* S H A T T E R E D dreams || valentines n nmn

Tuesday, January 09, 2007



why i blog
Yipeeee!!! I'm so happy today!! Know why?? Because a while ago, we had our RLE class. We had our return demo for Bag Technique. And guess what? I got 98% on that return demo!!! Weeee...its almost a perfect score said by my CI. Haha. Only the two of us in our section (me and sol) got that very high grade...i thought i will get a line of seven because almost all of my classmates got low grade. I really did'nt expect this..really. Thank God, He guided me!!! Magandang buena mano to sa yr 2007!!! sana sunod sunod na to!!!hehehehe...


yesterday, someone added me at YM. they were group of students from Miriam college who conducts a study about filipinos who blog. I wondered how they got into my blog and get my Yahoo ID, anyway, So they send me these questions. i answered it because i know it can be a great help for their study.



1.What do you like about blogging?

What I like about blogging is that it is where I can post my rants and raves, there I post what my mind thinks and what I feel. Also, every blogger receives comments from others, share thoughts with each other. I can say that blogging serves as an online journal, where anyone in the network could be updated about you.


2.Do you derive any benefits from blogging? If so, describe them.

I think some of the benefits I gain from blogging is that it serves as an “anger management” where we, bloggers, release our anger through posting a certain blog entry. Also, through the comments of other bloggers, their piece of advice would be a very great help. You can make friends with them too.


3a. What do you usually write about in your blog entries?

I usually write about what had happened to me on that day, or sometimes I write something much like an open letter to someone. Sometimes, as I have said, I write what I feel or about something which bothers my mind, things like that.


3b. What are the reasons behind your discussion of certain topics?

The usual reason is that I just liked to post it. (Anyway it’s my blog, I can write anything that I like to write). And also, for the open letter, I write it because I can’t able to say it to the specific person whom the letter is addressed to. I also open a certain topic or question because I know that anyone from the blog world could help and would give some opinions and advice.


3c. How do you select the topics that you write about?

No, I don’t select topics to write about. It just comes out to my mind.


3d. Do you reveal much of yourself to your readers? If so, in what aspects? (e.g. love life, work, etc.)

Honestly, yes. In such aspects like love and all about my life, I do reveal it to my readers. Actually, I’m more open to others in my blog rather than to my personal life.


4a. What do you usually post among the following?

__x_ Pictures
___ Videos
___ Audio entries


4b. What encourages you to use them?

I post pictures because it gives more emphasis on a certain topic, and sometimes it’s also a way to share your photos


5.What motivates you to post blog entries?

Probably being a frustrated writer motivates me to post some blog entries. And also some of my friends from afar could easily get an updates about me that’s why I blog.


6.What are your thoughts on comments posted by people responding to your blog entries?

I think they appreciated what I have posted because at least they have read it commented on it. And they also share their same experience I have in my post.


7.What are your hobbies and interests?

My hobbies and interests are dancing, blogging (of course), surfing the internet, singing, cooking and texting.





i do have fun answering those questions. Really, we filipinos are fond of blogging because of the raise of technology nowadays. imagine? an online journal?!!!hehe...

Labels: , ,



* my S H A T T E R E D dreams_ 2:54 PM

|